Responsive Web Design: 11 reasons to support a shift in your mindset
1. Your website looks great everywhere.
2. Your website serves up just the right features/content for the device it’s being viewed on.
3. Your web strategy is more cost effective. No need for additional app development.
4. Your web strategy is more consistent across platforms and devices.
5. You are future proofing your web design to adapt to new technology.
6. It’s good for SEO. Google wants to send visitors to sites they want to see. In fact, they’ve said it ranks sites optimized for mobile higher in mobile searches.
Still not convinced…
7. 91% of US citizens have their mobile device within reach 24/7. And they are checking their phones an average of 150x a day!
8. Mobile web browsing is projected to take over desktop Internet usage by 2015…or sooner.
9. 90% of people use multiple screens to access the web.
10. 90% of smartphone searches results in a purchase or a visit to a business.
11. 61% of visitors will return to Google to find a site that IS easily readable.
So go ahead, tell me responsive web design is a fad…
I dare you!
Contact us for an affordable estimate on your new mobile responsive website for your business.
Also check out “The Anatomy of a Successful Responsive Website”